We are happy to announce that we are open and excited to welcome back our patients (old and new) for all dental treatment. If you are experiencing pain/discomfort or swelling, please call or request an appointment on our website immediately.
Here are just a few of the added measures we are taking to protect our team and our patients:
- Upon arrival, you have the option to call us from your car and we can walk you directly to your treatment room
- We ask that guests accompanying patients wait in their vehicle, unless needed to be their for treatment of the patient (i.e. guardian of a minor)
- We will be doing temperature checks on patients and staff
- We ask you to wear masks while you are in the office, except at time of treatment
- We sanitize each operatory thoroughly before we seat you
- Barriers are in place to help socially distance from one another in office
- Our staff wears personal protective equipment (PPE), including masks while in the office
Please know we have always followed CDC guidelines, but this is a new virus requiring new safety measures, and we are incorporating heightened protocols to do our best to ensure safety among patients and staff alike. If you have any questions before we get started, please let us know!
Thank you for your understanding,
Dr. Saxon & the Saxon Dentistry Team